Class: Consultant Part-Time
Posting Title: French Tutor and Translator Consultant
Company: SXNM SuccessionMatching Ltd.
Address 1: 111 Main St N
City: Moose Jaw
Postal Code: S6H 0V9
Job Summary: SXNM SuccessionMatching Ltd is an online platform that provides lead generation for mergers and acquisitions. We focus on the needs of the small and medium-size business owners and entrepreneurs interested in purchasing a business.
Education and understanding of a proper succession is key to a successful business transition. We provide our clients an economic development approach to this process and present a number of seminars to help potential clients roadmap their transition.
SXNM provides flexible hours and all of our consultants work from home.
A French Tutor and Translator Consultant is charged with providing clerical support and tutoring executive in the French language, including but not limited to translating presentations, marketing, and website text from English to French; booking, organizing and ongoing communication with members, seminar participants, and stakeholders in French. This is the first time that the online platform and webinar series will be offered in French and the French Tutor and Translator Consultant will also work directly with Management to developing processes and procedures for the materials required and future translations and webinars.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of administrative experience in a professional services firm
- OR Three (3) or more years experience as a teaching professional
-Experience as a self-employed consultant preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency in Google Docs required
- Experience with Skype required
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail / Manage your own schedule
- Advanced or expert in computer skills: Google Sheets, Docs, Gmail and Skype.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumbent to work with top-level management and other executive level clients.
- Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- Consistently seeks to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- Capable of managing highly confidential information.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management as well as outside external clients
- Team player who is willing to help out as needed
Please address your cover letter and resume to Alison Anderson via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as a subject line by March 15th, 2018.
It is the policy of SXNM SuccessionMatching Ltd to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, provincial or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Class: Consultant Part-Time