Webinars and Seminars
Continuing Education Course - Business Transition and Succession Planning
Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Regina Campus
October 19th, 2017
Course content includes:
- Understanding the importance of farm and business transitions in our communities.
- Explaining the three different types of farm and business transitions
- Outlining the necessary steps a producer needs to take in his or her succession plan.
- Identifying key succession planning professionals who are relevant to a proper transition.
- Understanding programs available in the province for farm and business clients that are interested in transitioning or writing their succession planning.
- Understand how to design, engage and apply programs for their business or for their clients.
For more information on the course or how to register, please Follow This Link
Want one on one help with your succession plan? Fill out the Get Started - Business and Farm Succession survey.
Are you looking to sell your business or farm in the next ten years?
SuccessionMatching Community Project (SMCP) Fall Webinar Series
October 12th to December 7th, 2017
Industry experts from across North America will be joining us to share their knowledge on everything from Chartered Business Valuations to HR issues, before, during, and after the transition.
Participants who attend live are encouraged to ask any questions they may have regarding their transition plan and can access this webinar series from the privacy of their home or business.
Session 1 - Writing a Succession Plan
Session 2 - Family Transitions
Session 3 - Employee Share Ownership Programs
Session 4 - Third Party Sales
Session 5 - Emotional Readiness for Change
Session 6 - Mentorship
Session 7 - Human Resource issues before, during and after transitions
Session 8 - Marketing
Session 9 - The Importance of a Chartered Business Valuation
Session 10 - Tax Planning
Session 11 - Insurance Strategies
Session 12 - Legal Considerations
Session 13 - Financial Planning for Retirement
Session 14 - Financing for Buying a Business
Session 15 - Finding Financing for a Farm
For more information or to register, please Contact Us.
Community Futures Coupon Code Webinar
Date - Time:
Details: Community Futures Saskatchewan and Manitoba have sponsored coupon codes for businesses in these provinces to have FREE access to the site, limited coupons per region, $311 value.
We have identified questions that business owners have about the business coupons and the sign in process. This webinar is 60 minutes long and will walk business owners, community leaders, and succession planning professionals through the benefits of becoming a member on SuccessionMatching.com. Limited seating available.
To register, contact Dana Maxim: email@example.com